Thursday, December 21, 2006

School is OVER!

Tyson is doing so much better today. Trent started the diarrhea though. School is over! Yeah!! I am ready for a break. It will be nice not to have to drive back and forth to the school 5 times a day. Ricky is not working tomorrow either so that will be fun. We rearranged the bedrooms today. All four of our kids were sleeping in the same room. Now Trent and Kali share one and Race and Tyson share the other one. We put their chairs up in Race and Tysons room so they have a book and movie area up there now. It really opened up the toy room. It will work out really nice.

I am almost done shopping. I am looking for one more item, but no one had it today. I went to one place and Ricky went to 3 places trying to find those power scissor from Black and Decker. They look really cool. Time to start wrapping.

No comments: