Friday, December 15, 2006

Junk

Well lets see...Tyson is officially all over the house. He crawls half the time and army crawls the other half. It still shocks me when I walk in the room and he is not there. He makes his way around the house very fast. He is not going to be a bum scooter like Trent was. That was funny.

So Race wants one of those electric scooters. Our neighbor boy has one. We have actually bought him one, but Ricky thinks he might kill himself on it. Any advice? That is what he told Santa he wanted.

Last night we did a little bday party for Kali at the park. She had a blast. I cant belive she is almost 5. Rosie the guinea pig is gone. She now has a friend at Mary's house. Fun for her because lately she has been a little neglected. I know Bonnie and her friends will have fun with 2 pigs now. I might miss her a little bit.

I will send some pics later because my sweet friend Erin has my lens and I am too lazy to get my other one out and put it on my camera. She was doing some photos shoots this weekend so she needed it.

No comments: