Yesterday I watched my friends two kids so she could get ready for her new baby coming next week. Kali loves it when they come over because they are two GIRLS. Finally some girls to play with. Then we picked up Ashley and Kyle from school and they spent the night. That was so fun. I havent seen them since Christmas. My kids LOVE them. Race has so much fun with Kyle. Tonight Ricky and I have a dinner to go to but I dont know for sure if Ricky is going to make it back. He is actually PRINTING tonight. Yeah! We can print our own jobs. He is excited, but stressed. A part of me wants to be a year ahead and settled. This next year is going to be really hard financially. We can do it though. Ricky is so good at printing and everyone he works with just loves him. I hear it all the time from the people he works with over the email. I am really proud of him and his hard work. Here is a picture of Trent with Kyles dirt bike gear on. Trent loves dirt bikes. We are not sure where he gets it. He loves watching motorcross and he can spot a dirt bike anywhere. Hes not so into motorcycles, just dirt bikes. Tomorrow, we have a basketball game at 12 then off to Gilbert for a wedding at 3. Then a reception. Then Sunday church at 9. Then out to Gilbert for Hollys B-day. Oh, we put our house on the market today. Sooooo, my house is supposed to be clean all the time. UGGHHH!
Its not letting my upload pics right now so I will try later.
No comments:
Post a Comment