SUPER TARGET is open. The whole family is so excited. We have been counting down the days. We went on opening day. It is a really nice store. I do think that there are not as many sales in the grocery department. Oh but it is nice to be able to pick up a baby shower present and some groceries. Yeah!!
I have sure been slacking in my blogging. this week has been pretty normal. ricky was home yesterday and that was fun. he has been working so much lately. last night race had literacy night at the school that i took him to. we had fun spending some one on one time together. we started to kind of think about houses out in gilbert. we are not quite sure if we want to go WAY conservative for awhile or get into something we dont ever have to think of moving out of. we want to go conservative so we are not as pressured the next few years while our new business is growing but then now is such a good time to buy to get the square footage we want/need. Any suggestions???
Trent just sucked in his tummy and he told me, "mom, look at my muscles." He was pointing to his ribs.
We have to speak on Sunday at church. I seriously dont like that at all. Tomorrow Ricky will be working. I am not used to him being gone on Saturdays but that is the day he has his printer. I really dont like it because the kids and I get bored without him.
No comments:
Post a Comment