Yesterday was a pretty routine day. I did take my kids to Nancis house where Amy, Nancis babysitter, watched my kids too while Nanci and I went to the hospital to see my friends new baby. Oh my goodness she is cute. Is it so bad to say that I want aother girl soooo bad. Oh my, I could just hold that baby all day long. They named her Hattie Blair Trimble. Isnt that just so cute. I love it.
Today there is someone coming to take pics for a 360 degree view on our MLS listing. So I better get to cleaning up. I have sort of slacked because no one has come. Also today I am going over to Nancis because my sister in law Tahra and my niece and nephew are going over there too. That will be fun. Other than that a pretty regular day.
No comments:
Post a Comment