Friday, August 24, 2007

my kali girl

kali came home yesterday from school saying everyone was mean to her. i dont know what to do. she said that in preschool. i worry so much about her. she really has never had any friends. in our last house we lived in a cul-de-sac but it was al boys. she has a ton of girl cousins, but they all live in gilbert. i feel bad. i dont think everyone was really mean to her i just think she has a hard time making friends. she is sort of on the bossy side too. we said a prayer on our way to school so hopefully she will feel better and have a good day. i told her to smile and have fun. i am so worried about her. last night she was crying because she doesnt want to have a baby cut out of her stomach. i have no idea where that came from. i told her she has to get married then she will have a baby. she said she doesnt want the doctors to cut it out. i told her she doesnt have to get it cut out then she said but then how do i be a mommy. i want to be a mommy. what? why is a 5 year old stressing out about having a baby. i told her it doesnt hurt.
ricky and i think that she is having a hard time adjusting to all day Kindergarten. I think she is really tired by the end of the day. i hope she has a better day today.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oh Kristi, that KILLS me to think Kali isn't enjoying Kindergarten. I wish her and Logs were in the same class. I know he does too.

I hope your prayer helped. Keep me posted! I'll be thinking of her.

I wonder if other kids are intimidated by her. She does have a very outgoing personality.

Addi's been talking about having a baby cut from her tummy too. Last week she asked, "Mom, when am I going to have the baby cut from my tummy?" She ALREADY thinks she has a baby in there. Maybe her and Kali were talking about this??!! Weird.