Friday, August 17, 2007

Trent's 4th Bday






Two days ago Rickys sister had her baby! His name is Raiden Lee Hanchett. Yesterday I had a doc appt. I had to do my glucose test and get my rogam shot. I am not sure if that is how you spell it or not, but it is the shot when you have RH- blood type. I did lose 2 lbs though. Not sure how that happened.
Yesterday was Trents bday. We didnt know what to do since most of our friends are in school already and weekends seem so crazy lately. We decided to just hang as a family all day. We went and saw the baby at the hospital who is so stinking cute. He made me really excited to have another baby girl. Then we took the kids to Rain Forest Cafe for lunch. They loved it. Tyson did pretty well in his high chair because about every 3 minutes some sort of animals begin to move and make noise. Race, Kali and Trent loved it. We hadnt been there since Disneyland awhile ago. I dont even think they remembered it. Then we went bowling. That was fun. At first I thought it was going to be smoky but when we got there it was very relaxing. It was nice and cold and evidently you are not allowed to smoke in bowling alleys anymore. The kids had a blast. It was fun. Then we came home and relaxed awhile, had dinner and then Mary, Sam, and Bonnie came over for some cake and ice cream. It was a very low key day with the family and it was really nice. Trent got a couple dirt bikes, a watch, coloring book, a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movie, and money. It was a good day.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

HAAAAAAPY BIRTHDAY, Trenters!! We love you!!!