Monday, August 20, 2007

Update





so last weekend was fun. friday night we just hung out at home and rented movies. mary came by and took trent and tyson home with her for a few minutes. then after an hour i went to pick them up. my brother took them swimming and so tyson did not have a diaper on. mary kept watching him to make sure he didnt pee anywhere. she never saw him pee. after i picked them up mary called me and said her cox box was not working. she moved it around to check the plugs and a liquid came out of it. IT WAS PEE! Tyson peeed in the cable box. YUCK! It was pretty comical except everyone had recordings on the box. Sorry!
so Saturday we randomly decided to drive up the cabin for a last quick trip before school started. my brother bobby wanted to go so he talked us into going. we just hung out outside which was so nice. it rained on us too. i love going there in the summer because the kids and me actually get to hang outside. we went to dinner at this pizza restaurant and it started raining. it was so fun. we sat outside. then we went back to the cabin and watched Wild Hogs. It was pretty funny. then saturday we just hung around and sat outside on the swing. it was very relaxing.
Monday was the kids' first day of school. They are going Madison Traditional Academy. Ricky and I dropped them off. We took them in their classroom so Ricky could see the rooms and meet their teachers. The kids both sat at their desks' and started working on their projects. They were so excited. After we dropped them off the PTA had bagels and fruit for all the parents. That was a nice treat. When I picked up the kids they were so excited to tell me about their day. Race played a trick on me and told me he had a time out for hitting someone. He was just joking. His teacher told me he was a great helper. Kali had a great day too. Race and Kali both bought their lunch the first day. They said it was good. They were very excited for day 2 which was today. It was a weird day for me. I lost two of my kiddos. It was really different. I kept thinking, "I dont have to pick up my kids until 3:30 and it is FREE AND they are learning". It is just so weird to me. They are both gone ALL day. I missed them.
I dropped them off in the drive up area today. I am assuming they made it to class. Today Kali got a Character Counts Coupon for being responsible. She said she was cleaning. She is such a good girl. They had fun again. When we got home today Race asked me what we are going to do today. I said nothing. We are going to make dinner and relax. He said, "mom now that I am going to school all day, I am not going to be able to hang out with you anymore." It made me cry. Everyday so far Race wants to know exactly what I did while he was at school. He doesnt want to miss out on anything.
Here are a few pics from the first day of school. They wear uniforms. They can wear khaki, red, white or navy. Or a special plaid for the school.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

K -
That is HILARIOUS about Tyson peeing on Mary's cox box (sorry, Mary).

Did Kal loose a tooth??? Is that early?