Saturday, December 1, 2007

slacker



















wow i have been a slacker.

lets see...
THANKSGIVING!

We went out to the Rogers for Thanksgiving and it was so much fun. It was just so fun to hang with Jeff and Becky from Texas. All the babies are just so cute. In the pic of all 4 there is Brody 5 months, Raiden 3 months, Sadie 6 weeks, and Averi 3 weeks. so fun!!

We hung out there most of the day.


Basketball started on Monday for Race. This league seems so serious and competitive. I am not sure i like it. Race does so that is good. they practice twice a week. today was our first game. race made one shot. the other team had great defense and our team has quite a few good shooters.

Last Tuesday I went into Races classroom and that is always so fun. I love going there. I love seeing the kids in their environment they are in most of the day. Race is such a good boy.

Wednesday my friend Becky took our annual family pics. Tyson only allowed us to do our family shots for about 5 mintues. My hair was frizzy, my eyes were squinted in most of them but we did get a few good ones. Then we hung out and had a yummy dinner of course.

Friday-Ricky and I went Xmas shopping. We only had Tyson and Averi so we got a lot done. Then we went to dinner with our friends from the west side. it was so fun to see everyone. we miss them.

Here are some other random pics of the past week:
Trent with all his fun things he made at school in November

No comments: