tyson got his cast on. i will take a photo and post it later. he did a good job getting his cast on for a one year old. poor guy. he seems to be okay with it. he has only asked for it to come off two times so far.
we put our trampoline that
we got the kids for christmas up yesterday. they LO
VE it. I love that they love it. they go crazy outside instead of inside. way less messes for me.
Here is a pic of Trent, Tyson and Averi all watching TV. Yes, Averi does like the TV, pathetic I know.
Here is a pic of Tyson who fell asleep under my desk. We were playing peek a boo when I looked down and he was asleep. How cute.
2 comments:
I am seriously bummed about the house! We were sooooo excited to have you down the street. It will all work out though!
The picture of Tyson is sooo sweet! What a cutie pie.
What a fun trampoline.
Post a Comment