Thursday, March 13, 2008

crazy house

wow it has been a little while since i have posted.  our house has been crazy.  ricky is gone tuesday and thursday nights at an EMT class from 6-10, then mutual on Wednesdays, then he works as a manager for one of my brother in laws restaurants which is 40-50 hours a week including friday and saturday nights.  then he is studying for his EMT class on top of the fireman test AND trying to squeeze in time to do some training for the ironman coming here shortly.  I have been trying to run Tambo Ink all by myself.  it is a little hard.  i didnt think it would be that bad but the drive to gilbert is long and my house is always messy because i leave then the kids do in the morning and dont return until i pick them up at night.  it is a bit crazy around here.  

the kids seem to be handling it pretty well.  my sister in law, mary does A LOT for me. she takes the kids practically everyday.  every morning i have an email that says what is your schedule today can i help?  what would i do without her?  i would have a nervous breakdown.  THANKS MARY!  I LOVE YOU!!  


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! Your life is crazy right now! Are you guys still thinking of moving to Gilbert eventually? What's the status there? Take care and check out our blog. I finally put some more pictures on. www.lisaowens.blogspot.com
Take care! Lisa

Amy O'Neill said...

Wow...hope things calm down for you!! Robert is doing the school thing too so I am feeling your pain! ;) But I cannot imagine running a biz too...you are wonder woman!! Thank goodness for family!