Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Good News!

Who doesn't want to hear good news about their kids. This was one of my emails I received today....


Hi Kristi,

My son, Sam and Race are in Miss Irby's class together. As we were driving to school today I asked Sam who he plays with at recess -- he said, "Race and some other boys." I asked him, "Of all your friends, who would you say is the nicest and happiest one." Without hesitation he said, "Race." When I asked, "If you were to describe Race as a person and what he is like, what would you say?" Sam said, "He is nice, fun, a fast runner, doesn't get into trouble and is a good student."



I love Race so much. He really is a good boy with a tremendous good heart. I am so proud to be his mom.

1 comment:

jenn goodman said...

No surprise!! Race IS such a fun and sweet boy! I am so glad that he and Logan are friends.

K - thanks for the sweet compliment. It was sooo much fun to see you too. Just like old times ... except the kiddos are all just a little bigger! ;)

Love you! Can't wait to see more of you.

J