Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Break Day 3

Day 3. My niece Bonnie came over so I could go to the gym. I love working out. I think it really could become an addiction for me. I really dont like cardio, but I think that is because I am so out of shape, but I love to lift. Then, I had to deliver shirts to El Mirage. Way too far for me but what can you do? I should have shipped them. After delivering the shirts we headed to the park. Butler Park was re-done not too long ago so the kids just love it. Ricky found a new running trail that he loves up by north mountain so he took off and did a 10 mile run. The sweet hubby that he is was going to go a long run but came home so I could go get a pedicure with my sister in law mary. That was much needed for me. Then last night the YM from our ward came over to make homemade root beer. race, kali and tyson thought that was so much fun to have the big boys around. Trent was already asleep when they got here.





No comments: