Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Break Day 4

We left early to go out to the shop. I just had to stop in really quick then we headed to the Conways. The kids played outside with their swimsuits in the hose and ate lunch. They had so much fun. Then we had to pack up around 12 to head to 75th and Union HIlls for Averis 4 month check up. Nanci met me there and took the kids to the park and McDonalds to get a treat.

Averi was 14.12 lbs.(50-75th%), 25 inches (50-75%) long and her head was 16 inches (25th)%. She got 4 shots. She didnt cry for the first three then the killer came and she cried on the 4th. She didnt cry too long though. I did find out that I should kick her out of my room. WHAT?? She is my baby still. Yes she still sleeps in my room. okay okay she will leave in the next few days. She doesnt roll yet so she sleeps in the co sleeper next to me. AND the doc doesnt want me to feed her when she wakes up at 4. She said she will learn to "self soothe" back to sleep. WHAT? I am not going to have her cry and wake everyone else up nor do I want her to think I have ditched her. She also mentioned that if I am still feeding her in the night it could affect her metabolism. I am not 100% sure I believe that one. Anyways, and we need to do more tummy time. So we will work on that. Overall Averi is great. She is a happy fun fun baby.

Then we finally got home around 3:30 and Ricky was here and wanted to go to one of his YM's baseball games at 4. So we headed over to sunnyslope. We only stayed for a little bit because Ricky had EMT class at 6. He is really loving his class. He says that anyone with kids should take this class. He is learning a ton.

1 comment:

shay said...

The boy's had sooo much fun the other day! The love playing with your crew. To bad it's only every couple of months. :(