Where do you find that quiet place to study when there are 5 kids in the house that love their dad and wont leave him alone? Well that would be the closet.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Rick...it's Amy Dillon...random I know. Blog connections are a trip.
Ok, so I just read the details to your ironman competition...what the...? 26.4 mile run? I forget it is so hot there too. We still have 2 1/2 feet of snow and it 27 degrees in the cold mountains of Idaho. Some days I'd trade you- others-no way. People are still snow boarding here. Looks like things are awesome. Your family is beautiful.
Okay that is too funny...Robert and I have actually been discussing putting a little desk in our master closet for him to study... that is where he studies too! It is the only some-what quiet place in our house. If I need to make an important phone call... to the closet I go!! (And the kids destroy the house while I am in there!!)
3 comments:
Rick...it's Amy Dillon...random I know. Blog connections are a trip.
Does Summer have one?
We are at mccallnapiers.blogspot.com
Take care
Ok, so I just read the details to your ironman competition...what the...? 26.4 mile run? I forget it is so hot there too. We still have 2 1/2 feet of snow and it 27 degrees in the cold mountains of Idaho. Some days I'd trade you- others-no way. People are still snow boarding here. Looks like things are awesome. Your family is beautiful.
Okay that is too funny...Robert and I have actually been discussing putting a little desk in our master closet for him to study... that is where he studies too! It is the only some-what quiet place in our house. If I need to make an important phone call... to the closet I go!! (And the kids destroy the house while I am in there!!)
Post a Comment