Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hanging Out

Here are some random pics of just hanging out. Tyson loves his turtle backpack. This is Tyson and Averi in the kitchen sink for their nightly bath. When Tyson broke his arm we gave him baths in the sink so that he could rest his arm on the counter. Now he loves it. It is so much easier than the bath tub. We decided to let Averi join the fun too. Speaking of Averi she seriously rolls everywhere now. Yesterday I put her on her play gym thing and then I came back and she was about 6 feet away. He rolls and turns around in circless on her belly. she is so cute to watch.





There is nothing like chililng with a diet coke!

1 comment:

shay said...

I love that Averi is diggin the Diet Pepsi! Kelly favors the Coke Zero. :)