Saturday, April 12, 2008

More Ironman

Yes, you can track Ricky at ironmanlive.com.  His bib number is 491.  His brother Scotts is 189, brother in laws Dereks is 681, and brother in law Ricky Hanchetts is 253.


Here is a youtube video that is the ironman championship in Kona Hawaii.  Scott, Rickys brother is actually trying to qualify for Kona this Sunday.  There are 80 spots available out of the 2000 participating.  I am not sure how many spots are available in his age group.  We will see.  Scott is shooting for a time of 10-10:30 hours.  GO SCOTT!


2.4 mile swim
112 mile bike
26.2 mile run
95 degrees
18 mph winds
ARIZONA IRONMAN April 2008

1 comment:

jenn goodman said...

WOW. Mr. Ricky Rogers. I am soooo impressed. You have so much going for you right now: Tempe FD, Ironman under your belt. Soooo cool for you.

You deserve it. You've worked sooo hard. Time to celebrate and hang with your amazing fam.

Kristi- you are the wife I admire: supportive, non complaining, biggest cheerleader ... you know I love you.

Congrats Ricky on all you've accomplished.