Yesterday was tysons second birthday. i really do think he knew it was a special day for him. i kept telling him today was his birthday and he kept holding up two fingers. my parents, mary, great grandma, and bonnie and nanci, emily, scott and andy and kyle all came over for a quick cake and ice cream. it was cute. he was ready to blow out candles and eat cake. he loved it.


1 comment:
Oh man. Has it ALREADY been two years??? I remember when you were first telling people you were prego w/ him. Debbie told me you wouldn't ever ask for help so she made sure that I called you to ask if you needed anything. Then .... the rest is history!
I love you soooo much and am so thankful for you and our friendship, K!
Happy Birthday sweet Tyso-roonies! I LOOOOOOVE YOU!
Post a Comment