Saturday, May 17, 2008

slacker again















wow i have been slacking on my posts again!

Last weekend ricky and i got a babysitter for the first time in this house. she was a girl from our ward. we went to dinner and a movie with bobby and mary (my brother and sister in law). that was way fun. i saw my babysitters mom the next morning at a breakfast and she said her daughter said I dont know how she does that all day long. Pretty funny.

Sunday was mothers day. that was way fun. i get to sleep in twice a year. Mothers day being one and the other is my birthday. I got breakfast in bed and lots of fun crafts from the kids. Ricky got me new sunglasses. I guess he was sick of the ones I was wearing because the lens always pops out because the frame was broken. I still loved them though. He did a great job picking new ones out. I love them. then we had church. then we had rickys parents over for dinner. that is always fun to have them over because we rarely get them one on one.

Monday was a shop day. we ran to work to get ready for the week. then i had a PTA meeting at the school. At our school the parents are required to attend 3 throughout the year. I had only done one and this was the last one so I went. I really like it because i feel like i am in the "know" on everything going on.

Tuesday-Ricky had a work meeting and class. I did the norm.

Wednesday- Trent had a meet the teacher at MTA for kindergarten next year. He was way excited and wanted homework already.

Thursday-Work and the norm.

Friday-I had an eye doc and Ricky got ready for Father and Sons overnight. The boys were so excited. Tyson didnt know what was going on but Race and Trent were stoked. I had a gift certificate from my sister in law for a pedicure so I took Kali to go get one with me. It was so fun. Then we went to dinner and shared some nachos. She was so fun to have one on one. She is so cute and sure talkative.

Here are some random pics:

No comments: