Here are some pics that my sister in law took with my kids. This is my brother Bobby with Tyson and Averi. Then there is Sam and Averi and then Sams girlfriend and Averi. Sam will come over just to see Averi. He absolutely loves her. I dont know what I would do without all their help everyday.
Hi Kristi, I wasn't sure if you got my email or not that I have a blog now. I am getting it up and running and soon I will get some pics posted of all the kids. I just wanted to say I can't believe how big Averi is getting and does she have red hair? She is beautiful. Kara
1 comment:
Hi Kristi, I wasn't sure if you got my email or not that I have a blog now. I am getting it up and running and soon I will get some pics posted of all the kids. I just wanted to say I can't believe how big Averi is getting and does she have red hair? She is beautiful. Kara
Post a Comment