here is the school supply list for a kinder, 1st and 2nd grader. YIKES. I should have put it in the budget.
Colored Pencils 12ct. long crayola 3
Crayons 16 ct. regular crayola 4
Pencils #2hb American 12 ct. papermate 6
Eraser pink medium 7
Tissues 100ct. 6
Glue Stick .21 oz. elmers 28
Glue Elmers 4 oz 6
Markers classic 8 ct. broad washable crayola 3
Scissors 5 sharp 3
Sharpener 2 holes lg. well 3
Watercolors 8 ct. washable crayola 3
Dry eraser markers blk 2 chisel Sanford expo 3 total of 6
Zipper bags gallon 20 ct. 3
Zipper bags sandwich 50 ct. 3
School box any color 8 1/4 X 5 1/ 4 x 2 3/8 3
Filler paper wide ruled 3
2 pocket portfolios 1 red, blue, green, and yellow 2
pencil top erasers 1 pk
notebook spiral 1 subject wide rule 2
1 comment:
I know - school supplies are OUT OF CONTROL!! I just spent $65 for each kid. Ouch... I hope all is well with you guys...
xoxo-Amy
Post a Comment