Thursday, September 4, 2008
labor day weekend
last weekend we headed up north for labor day weekend. so fun. it was like 60 degrees and raining on some days. then some the sun came out and it was a blast. the weather was perfect. jeff, tahra and chloe came up too. that was fun. we dont get to see them much. mom made good food of course and we all gained 5 pounds like usual when we go up to the cabin. my mom got a new ranger that seats 6. we are a big crew so we dont all exactly fit but we did take a ride all together in it with two sharing a seat belt. it is always nice to get out of the heat. we just really just bums. ricky did go for a bike ride. go ricky. he actually started getting sick when we left and he is still sick. he has a nasty sinus thing going on. it will dampers the training.














Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I seriously can't get over how big Averi is!
I love that picture of you and Tyson. Precious!
Race is such a stud!
Kali is getting sooooo big. She's not "little Kali" anymore.
Trenters ... I seriously love that little man!
Way too fun! I am jealous you were able to go up North and get out of the HEAT! We were suppose to go to but we decided to stay home. Your kiddos are getting so big! I love little Averi she is ADORABLE! We need to see you again. Talk to you soon.
Looks like you had fun getting out of town for a bit! I can't believe how big your kids are getting and Averi is a doll. You guys are such a cute family!! We miss see'n ya.
Post a Comment