Saturday, September 20, 2008

update

This week was a crazy week. We were working only Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday because we were going to California Thursday morning. work is so busy, which is great but it is really hard to keep up. We are actually still in cali right now. I am up in my room so with the kids because we dont want to wake up Brett and Nanci downstairs. Last year all I said I wanted for my 30th bday was to go to Disneyland. So we decided to do it. Races 8th birthday was yesterday too. We thought this was a good time to go. I was telling my sister Nanci about our trip and she called me the next day and said that Bretts brothers' beach house was available and they were coming with us. ricky and I were so excited. So we are here in Oceanside in a beach house. this place is so cool. i mean you walk out in the backyard on to grass and then down on the beach. it is so cool. it was a surprise for the kids. we told them wed. night. they freaked out. we drove over here on thursday morning and went to California Adventure then we did Disneyland on Friday and then today is the beach. this is pathetic but i feel like i ran a marathon. my body hurts so bad. i am so sore. i am really looking forward to today to relax on the beach then go home tomorrow.
i will attach pics when i get home.

3 comments:

jenn goodman said...

Oooooo. I am sooooo excited to see pictures from your trip.

I hope you had THE happiest birthday, Kristi!

I hope Race had an awesome EIGHTH! Can't wait to see you at Race's baptizm.

Cait said...

haha I am in California too right now with my familia. I'm sorry you are sore. Theme parks are really tiring. When is race's baptism?

Cait said...
This comment has been removed by the author.