We have been so busy at work that I havent had anytime to post the little things. I love the little things. We have been doing the rat race of life lately. We are having our artist come in our shop so I have been trying to get his office ready. I think we are ready. I am also trying to make the second office at work fun for Tyson and Averi. As of now when I go to work Tyson likes to hang out with Jorge. he wont stay in the front office. We are trying to get it so he is comfortable in there.
Race and Trent both came home with Star Student for this week in art class. That means their behavior was excellent and they were working hard.
Tyson is obsessed with Nacho Libre lately. It is quite funny. What 2 year old doesnt want to watch Elmo? The other day Elmo was on and he asked to watch Nacho. He loves that movie. It is funny.
Oh! I forgot we got a bunny rabbit. It was free so we thought what the heck. he is pretty cute. He is so soft and so good so far at least. his/her name is jack or jackie. can you guess why, yes jack black. nachoooooo
Here are some pics of Averi in the bath, yes we still bathe her in the kitchen sink. so much easier. our sink is huge though.
1 comment:
I love fall too!! Such a fun time of year.
That is funny about Tyson and Nacho Libre... my 2 year old daughter, Sydni, has been asking to watch it too and she cracks up laughing during it! Who needs Elmo when you got Nacho?! ;)
Post a Comment