Tuesday, January 6, 2009

today

i was home today. besides the two work errands i was home. it was really nice. i am rarely home. ricky and i have a go go problem. we always want to go and do something somewhere. we stay home on sundays and that is about it.

I wanted to post this picture of the laundry buckets again. Here you will see who wears the most clothes. TRENT. Who has the least, Kali my girl. She does take after her mom. SIMPLE, not very high maintenance at all. I did not do all this laundry today if you are wondering. This is about 6 days worth. I do a load in the morning while making breakfast and one at night while making dinner. I fold and put in everyone individual buckets right when it comes out the dryer. Ricky and mine and Averis buckets are on the floor. I love the routine.

1 comment:

Amy O'Neill said...

So, those must be the buckets that you were talking about on my laundry post. That is such a good idea! Where did you get them?