Monday, March 30, 2009

weekend

another full weekend. saturday morning was the Rogers' first Pinewood Derby. Ricky and Race made a few cars over the last week or so. on wednesday was the "weigh in". race was embarrassed of his car because it was a hershey bar instead of some special paint job. so ricky and race ran off to the hobby store and made a "race" car. after all that race decided to go with the hershey bar car. WELL, Races hershey bar car won ALL its races. 1st place in every race. Needless to say Rickys head was quite large when we left. He loved it. He used quite a few tricks on the car. all legal though.

Then we were off to Family fun day at the school. That was a blast.

Then I went to Costco to get food for dinner at my house on Sunday night with my family. Then I came home and got ready to go see my friends from high school. it was way fun to see them all.

Then Sunday, cleaned the house and had my family over for dinner after church. i love my family. then i worked until 10:00. BUT I am done cleaning for the week, and way less work for the week.






























1 comment:

Becky Rogers said...

Way to go Race. Tyson is such a cheese in pictures, I love it!