I finally had my energy back yesterday. I started an antibiotic and it sure was working. Thanks Jared! I did all the laundry in the house including two beds, I sorted all of our 2006 bills, and papers, and we played outside of course. It was fun. The zone thing seems to still be working well with the kids. They really enjoy trying to keep their zone clean. It is funny. Race loves taking out the trash and Kali loves setting the table for dinner. I love it! No crying! So I found out about a couple cool websites too. www.ldsscripturetools.com, www.sugardoodle.com, and www.theideadoor.com. On LDS scripture tool you can enter a date when you want to complete the book of mormon and it will calculate how much you have to read to reach that goal. It is pretty neat.
I am going to start a new menu planning. I am tired of trying to think of new meals to feed my family. Ricky suggested that I make a menu for one month and keep doing the same ones every month. Does that make sense? So the first Monday of every month could be spaghetti with meatballs, garlic bread and caesar salad. My mom is seriously the best cook I know. The dinners I grew up with are so simple and yummy. She is going to help me fill up all 30 meals. I am at about 26 with the ones Ricky and I knew off the top of our heads. They are all pretty simple meals, but they are my families classics. We will see how it goes.
Today we have a birthday party to attend at Pump It Up. It is for two sisters at our school. One is in Races class and the other in Kalis so they are both invited. I am not sure if I am staying or dropping them off. We will see what they want me to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment