Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Mexico



We got back from Mexico on Monday. It was really fun. The condo was really nice and the weather was nice too. It was the same here so no swimming in the ocean, but the kids had fun at the pool and jacuzzi. I had a fever the first day and really did not feel well the next day either. It was fun to hang with the family. We played games on New Years Eve and most of the girls crashed, but the boys stayed up and watched a movie. I am not quite sure why people stay up. I guess to say Happy New Year and go to bed. I think I am getting old because that is not a big enough incentive for me to stay up that late. We did a little Mexcio shopping one day. I have a hard time with Mexico because the people there are so different. There is trash all over and they dont seem to care about it. They have dogs with broken legs wondering around and it doesnt bother them. A different country, a different culture. They ocean was really pretty. I love the water.

Tyson is officially crawling. He prefers army on the hard floor, but on carpet he sure crawls. We went to visit my mom today because they leave on a cruise on Sat. I have a really bad sinus infection but I got an antibiotic today so hopefully I can get back to normal. My energy is pretty low.

I had the kids start a new chore chart. They seem to be enjoying it. Along with the normal scriptures, prayers, brush teeth, take out trash, set table, I added Clean Zone. I give each child a zone for the day. It is either Family Room, Toy Room, or Bathroom. They have to check on it throughout the day to make sure it is picked up. They dont have to actually clean it, just make sure everything is put away. I heard Kali say Race stop making my zone a mess. It was funny.

I am just trying to get caught up on all the laundry around here from the trip. I really dont want to do any of it, I just want to sit on my bum.

No comments: