Saturday, February 3, 2007

Date Night

I got my hair done on Thursday. I got about 1 1/2 inches cut off and then some layers. I had him do some low lights and some "stripes" of copper. I dont know what they are really called. I really like it. It is a good change. It is fun. Mary and my neice Bonnie were so sweet to come be with the kids. And Mary cleaned up my whole house. That was a really fun surprise.

Yesterday was the grocery store and then date night. We went out with the Higgins, and the Trimbles. Becky brought her friend that is visiting too. We went to Macaroni Grill for dinner and then we went to see the movie Pursuit to Happyness. It was really good. I really enjoyed it. I havent been to a movie since Tyson was born unless it was a kid movie. I would recommend that one.

Today is basketball and then out to Gilbert. Ricky got the keys to his new shop yesterday. He went in and did an acid wash and degreaser yesterday. Then he let the concrete dry overnight and after basketball we are heading out there for him to do the epoxy floor. Rickys equipment comes on Tuesday. We are excited. Ricky is nervous to have the overhead, but I quickly reminded him how much we pay our printer right now and it definitely covers our overhead. We are excited.

Have a happy Saturday!

No comments: