Thursday, February 1, 2007

Hair!


Why is it so exciting for a mom to go get her hair done. I absolutely love it. Maybe it is the fact that I havent had it done since before Thanksgiving. I totally need it. My sister in law, Mary, is coming over to be with the kids while I go. She is so nice to think of me. She emailed me and asked if she could come over Thursday to be with the kids. A light went off and I thought oh my hair! I am excited.

Tyson slept until 5:30 yeah! I think this might be coming the new routine.

It totally rained yesterday. I love the rain especially the smell. Here is a pic of what the Rogers do when it rains. This pic was from the rains we had when it was a little warmer.

Yesterday Ricky came home for a couple hours so I could get some work done. With the new business I am definitely more busy. I do all the books, but for this initial part I have to open with some of Rickys favorite vendors. Ricky thinks I can do all that stuff while the kids are home. Isnt that funny. It would be okay if I didnt have to get on the phone. Ricky doesnt realize that I maybe have 2 minute spans where no one is talking to me or following me making noises. The phone is just not easy when you have 4 kiddos. So he came home so I could get some stuff done. That felt good.

Off to get ready for my hair appt!

No comments: