Thursday, March 15, 2007

bored

Well lets see...monday, tuesday and wednesday i had my friend jenns kids here all day. i think this is going to be a new routine. she drops them off at 6:45 and picks up at 6. our other friend kari is going to watch the other 2 days a week. we havent finalized the schedule yet. we will see. so needless to say i was very busy keeping my house clean. sometimes i wish i could let it go but i just cant. i think in the back of my mind i am thinking anyone could call any minute and want to see the house. it is fun to have them because my kids just play like crazy.

today has been a lazy day. ricky took us this morning to get my car from the dealership then stopped at the grocery store for a few things. then we have been home. race threw up at school today. i think that maybe that was the first time he has ever threw up. he never gets sick. he seems to be fine now. we stopped at McDonalds on the way home and maybe he got food poisoning. Weird, I dont know.

I am actually bored today. I have done all the possible laundry in the house and I know there are some cupboards or something I could organize but since we will be moving I really dont care. we are leaving Sunday after church to go to California. I am so looking forward to that. We are going to take the kids to SeaWorld. They are so excited. Ricky is working late tonight and tomorrow getting jobs done before we leave. I am bored. what can i do? it is so hot outside.

No comments: