Okay, i have been a slacker. I feel so special that there are a few of you that check my blog. that is nice. it has been awhile since i blogged. lets see.... I am prego so that will explain the laziness on the blog. I am 8 weeks now so hopefully I will only have 4 more weeks of no energy and sick. I have been nauseated. I havent thrown up so I am happy about that but just really nauseated. I stop being mom and wife about 2:00. Then I sit and watch Food Network until Ricky gets home. So pathetic but I really dont care. I have had my friend Jenns kids 2-3 days a week. My last day was Friday. I feel so bad, but I just cant keep up. When other kids are here there are so many more messes because my kids get everything out. I just can not keep up with me having no energy and being sick. I feel so bad because I love the kiddos but I just am not a happy camper when I see all the stuff I have to clean up. Especially when my house is on the market and in the back of my head I am thinking that someone could call any minute.
Anyways, we took a trip to California over spring break. We went to Sea World two days. The kids just really like it and so do we. The trip was very relaxing. It was just Ricky, the kids, and me. It was really fun.
We still havent had any "lookers" on our house. We lowered the price yesterday because Ricky is really wanting to move. He is sick of driving. In his truck it is about $120/week in gas too. Speaking of cars, Ricky told me the other day that he might trade in our two cars for less expensive cars while we get the business up and going. For those that dont know Ricky all that well he hates being "tight". I am that way too. So he went to his best friend Ben Brown who is the son of Brown and Brown Chevy and talked to him about getting me a van and him a smaller truck. I was like that is totally fine. I like the sliding doors. I dont like the cargo space because I want to go to Costco and keep my stroller in the car. Anyways, he said no the BIG vans. I said what???? He was not kidding, he is talking about the HUGE 9 passenger vans. He said he would put his tires and wheels on it and tint it and put movie screens in it. I just ignored him. I am not ready for one of those. I want a mini van first. anyways, he then told me that is priced out a wrap for the van. THE SCOOBY DOO MYSTERY MACHINE. Is he serious???? Oh my. What has happened to my hubby?? He is crazy.
Okay, so that is the Rogers house lately. Not too much.
I will post pics from our trip later. It is not working right now.
1 comment:
:) Yeah! You updated! I can't wait to see you running around in the Mystery Machine. CLASSIC!
Corrie
Post a Comment