Sunday, July 8, 2007

BEACH





We had so much fun at the beach. The kids really enjoy this annual vacation. I do to, but this year was tougher with Tyson. He is just walking so he is still constantly falling down. We camp at the San Clemente State Campground. It is dirt. Needless to say Tyson was constantly dirty. He was dirty at camp and at the beach. I think next year we need a trailer. Our tent is very large, but it is still a tent. I didnt do very well on pics this year. I am of course bummed about that now. I really need to get a small camera that is easier to carry around. My big camera is too big to take everywhere. We had fun. The fourth of July was great. We went to a movie with the kids and then headed down to the beach where we stayed until the fireworks start at 9:00. It wasnt that cold this year so that always makes it easier. Everyday was typical. We had breakfast and headed down to the beach until about 5:00 then we came home got showers and made dinner then sat around the campfire. This year was a little crazy with the dinner situation. We did not combine with all the aunts and uncles. We did our own food with our family. we did go out a couple of times which was nice change. Here are a few pics. Race had his first ride on Papa's wave ski. He loved it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was there babysitter this trip in san clemente!!!! So much fun!!!!