Tuesday, August 7, 2007

sick:(

Today is the first day back to semi-normal around here. I have been sick since Friday afternoon. I had the flu bug of some sort. We sat around all weekend. Ricky took the kids to see Underdog on Saturday afternoon. They liked it. Sunday we sat around all day too. Ricky wasnt feeling well either but fortunately it hasnt develped any further. Yesterday, Fozzy was acting weird so my nice sister-in-law took him to the vet for me. of course they did the whole x-ray thing and there was nothing. he kept wimpering when we touched his back so I though maybe he broke something like a rib. i guess he is fine now though. mary ended up taking the kids back to her house and they stayed there until like 4:45. ALL day. she is too nice. Now it is back to work, laundry, and house stuff. Kali has a kindergarten assessment today at 1:30. ashely and bonnie are going to come over and babysit tyson and trent. race wants to come so he can see his new school. i am excited to get out of the house.

No comments: