Friday, August 10, 2007

tagged!

i have been tagged by Jenn

Jobs I've had:
1. VP Tambo Ink :)
2. VP Freedom Management (Streets of New York)
3. Secretary for Inman and Sons
4. Best of ALL...MOM

Moives I could watch over again:
1. 13 Going on 30
2. Any of the Bournes
3. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
4.

Places I've lived:
1. Phoenix, AZ
2. Peoria, AZ
3. Gilbert, AZ
4. Orem, UT

Favorite TV Shows:
1. So you think you can dance
2. American Idol
3. Amazing Race
4. Friends

Favorite Dishes:
1. Anything out of my mom's kitchen
2. Anything Mexican
3. Steak and Potato
4. Boneless Buffalo wings from Chilis

Websites I visit:
1. My friend's blogs
2. Wells Fargo
3. American Express
4. A lot of different screen.printing vendors

Places I'd like to be:
1. A beach
2. My parents' cabin
3. Disneyland
4. A hotel pool with food service

Tagging
1. Erin
2. Liz

No comments: