okay so last weekend was a blast. saturday was our ward fall festival. it was fun. i think it was a good turn out. it was a lot on my feet and by the end i my back was so sore but it was fun.
sunday was even more fun. ricky did his first half ironman. he had been training for this for about year. he did great even with the record temps. it was so HOT. He did great on his time. He felt good when he was done. He is now even more excited for the Ironman in April. He did so well. The half ironman was 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike, and 13.2 mile run. A total of 70.3 miles. He really loved it. He was smiling the whole time. Here are a few pics:
Well, I had a doc appt yesterday and I am still a 3 and about 80%. Averi moved down even more though. this is how the conversation went with my doc.
K-"so should I make an appt for next week?"
D-"why dont you make an appt for Thursday afternoon and I will "stir things up"
K-"like break my water?
D-"sounds good to me."
so I called this morning to ask his nurse if he was serious because I would need a babysitter for tomorrow night. she said he was serious and yes get a babysitter.
so it is set. i have an appt. tomorrow at 2 with my doc and he is breaking my water and i am off to the hospital. crazy. i am very emotional today. i want all my kids around me all day. i am sad to have to say bye to them in the morning and not see them for a day or so. that makes me sad. they are excited to see their sister though. race and trent especially. kali said this morning she doesnt want to see blood. she is so funny.
i will post some halloween pics tomorrow. we have the annual rogers halloween party tonight. it is huge. the house is completely decked out and EVERYONE dresses up. It is a ton of fun.
2 comments:
CONGRATS RICKY! Sooo cool!! I'm so proud of you!
So, what are you guys dressing up as? Always sounds like fun at the Roger's Annual Halloween Party!
Soooo excited to see Averi tomorrow!
I'm glad Ricky did so well in the ironman. I am so excited to see baby Averi! I can't wait, I hope all goes well. Knowing you it will only take one push, lucky you!
Post a Comment