Last Sunday we blessed Averi. It was really neat to see all our boys in the circle. We were missing a few of our boys in our family but it was still pretty neat. Ricky did a great job. He thought it was sort of short but it was perfect. It was funny because 3 times during the blessing Ricky called Averi Kali. I thought it was funny. After the blessing everyone came over for lunch. It was a tight squeeze in the Diana house but it was fun.
The rest of this week has just been crazy. I have been trying to get ready for the ward party. On tuesday I went out to Ellens to have her help me make centerpieces and plan out the decorations for the cultural hall. It was funny because all we really did was go around her house and find her Christmas decor and make those centerpieces. She made quite a few bows on boxes. She is just so good at that. Tonight is our party. Ellen and Steve are coming in to help set up. Thank goodness.
Race lost his 3rd tooth the other day.
Here are some pics in Tysons favorite hat on his favorite bike. He is always walking around the house with this hat on. It is so cute.
oh btw we put an offer on a house last week. we hope we get it. it is in gilbert 4 houses down from derek and heather. i really hope they dont mind us coming in on their territory. we are really excited. the house is in foreclosure so we have to wait to hear from the bank. it has quite a bit of things to fix up but it is all cosmetic so over time we will make it our own.
that is the rogers for this week.
4 comments:
I like the new look of your blog.
Averi looks soooo cute in her blessing dress!!
Logan and Addi had so much fun Friday night.
Hi guys!! We just got your Christmas card - what a beautiful family. I didn't know you had another baby. COngratulations! It was so good to hear from you. We would love to get together the next time we come home...(I just send out a card because I think I sent your card to a wrong address...so I am sorry if in the end you get 2.) Grant says to tell Rikki hi. xoxo - Amy PEterson
I hope, hope, hope you get that house!!!
Post a Comment