Tuesday, January 8, 2008

catch up again

We had so much fun while Jeff and Becky were here.  Brody is just so cute.  He is getting so big.  It is so fun to see all the babies together.  

We continued our break from school just hanging out and playing with the family.  We were in Gilbert quite a bit.  

New Years Eve we spent the night at the Rogers house.  We stayed up and played games, gained about 5 pounds and chit chatted.  It was fun.  

Race had a basketball game last Saturday.  He made one shot.  He loves basketball.  This was our first lost.  They were a good team.  

The kids went back to school yesterday.  They were ready.  I have mixed emotions about it.  I like them home but I like not having as many messes too.  I think I have a problem when it comes to messes. They just drive me crazy.  

We havent heard on the house yet.  We did hear that we might be the only offer right now so that is good. We wont have to go any higher.  We will see though.  

Today I am watching a friends little boy and tomorrow as well.  

I made some "chore charts" and goal sheets for the family.  I am trying to give my kids more responsibilities.  Ricky and I have some goals as well.  I hope we can stick to them.  We will see.  

here is to tomorrow. 

No comments: