Friday, January 18, 2008

So we got the house.  We have to close by the 29th so it has been pretty crazy trying to get everything together and ready.  We are excited though.  We are excited to have the kids in a school and ward that they will be able to stay in forever.  That feels good.  The kids are a little nervous though.  They like their school they are at right now.  I feel bad switching them in the middle of the year.  Here are a few pics.  It is the largest house we have owned but it was such a great buy.  It was a foreclosure so the bank owned it and we were the top bid.  I really cant believe it worked out.  We will be in the same ward as Rickys parents, his sister and her family , and his brother and his wife.  The kids are excited that they will live 4 house down from their cousins.  








This past Tuesday I was able to go out to Peoria to have a fun pedicure date with all my old friends for Nancis bday.  Nancis bday is today.  Today we are going to lunch with the girls in the family.  I love that we do that.  
We are also getting boxes from a few families today that just moved to Peoria.  I am so excited for that because now we dont have to buy any boxes.  YEAH!  What a waste of money that is.  So this weekend will be filled with packing up.  Race has a basketball game tomorrow.  He LOVES basketball.  It is definitely his favorite sport.  

Averi is just so darn cute lately.  She is such a good girl.  She is a little spoiled though. She does not like to be alone.  She loves the action around the house.  She loves to be held and talked to.  She is a gabber already.  Her big brother Trent is probably her best friend right now.  Trent is completely in love with her.  He is always feeding and burping her.  She falls asleep with him all the time.  Trent is constantly talking to her and loving her. It is so cute.  

Kali is doing so good in school right now and so is Race.  They are really learning quite a bit.  It is so sad how fast they are growing up.  Race is doing so well with his reading and Kali is really starting to understand the concepts and sounding out words.  I am so proud of them.  I really feel like I have lucked out with great kids.  I would be so lost without them.    

2 comments:

jenn goodman said...

YIPPEE!!!!!
I am soooo excited that we're going to be neighbors again!!!

Becky Rogers said...

Congrats! That house is so perfect for you guys. I didn't really get to see the pool that well the first time that we walked through the house, but looking at the picture of it, it looks really nice.