Yeah, I heard the news yesterday. There are going to be two new temples built in AZ. One in Gila Valley and the other in Gilbert. I am way excited of course because that is where Ricky and I will plant our family in about a year. I will be literally about 10 minutes from a temple. how exciting is that? i am also excited to watch the process of it being built. way cool.
2 comments:
What about a Tucson temple? :) We're happy for you!
Ooooh. 10 more weeks until family vacation. Soooo jealous and can't wait to see the fun pictures from your trip to SoCal. Race will be surfing out there with the big kahuna's soon!
We were THRILLED to hear about the Temple going in @ Greenfield and Pecos! YIPPEE!! Logan is super excited to watch the progress of the Temple being built too. What a cool experience that will be.
CB and I plan on marrying in that temple.
Post a Comment