Sunday, April 27, 2008
this weekend was nice. friday when i picked up the kids i headed to meet Ellen and Steve, Rickys parents, to do an exchange of kids. She was picking up Kali for a sleep over and I was picking up Kyle Conway for a sleep over here with Race and Trent. It was Kali, Ashton, and Kylies turn at Rickys parents house. Kali was so excited. They went to Barros pizza, the dollar store to spend $5 each, then home for a movie. Then on Saturday they went swimming in the spa, then swimming at Hollys, then back in the spa at Ellens. Then they watched Flicka. Ricky and I came home from getting Kyle and they wanted to go swimming. My kids really do go everyday. Then they played video games and watched a movie and ran around. We went and got Taco Bell for a healthy dinner. Saturday morning I went running yeah i did 1.5 without stopping. YEAH! The last time I tried to run I didnt make it one mile without stopping. then I came home and Ricky went running. of course he did 8 miles. this was his first time running since ironman and he said it was hard. no time to relax anymore for him. Then we just hung out and got ready for the day. of course i cleaned bathrooms and dusted while he was gone. Ricky had an orientation meeting at Good Sam Hospital so we decided that I would drop him off and I would drive around and wait for him. He heard in his class that the meeting was about 20 min. We were heading to Gilbert to exchange the kids back so we thought this would be the quickest way to get out there. Well I ended up sitting in the car for 2 hours and 20 min with 5 kids. How fun is that? evidently the lady in charge decided to take everyone on a tour of the ER. fun times. good thing there are movies in the car. We headed to gilbert and ended up going to rickys parents' ward party. it is really his brother and sisters ward too so it was a family party that we didnt supply the food for. amazing. it was fun. the kids were exhausted from such a long fun day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment