It was a weird day. I cried on Sunday with the thought of Trent leaving me ALL day. He is my big helper with Tyson and Averi and he is just so fun to be around.
Rickys mom drove in from gilbert to see them off for their first day. I forgot to get a pic of her with them. that was so nice of her to do that. she is so thoughtful.
When we took them to school they were a bit nervous. Trent the least. I thought Kali would do great but she was sad for Ricky and I to go. She didnt cry but I could tell she was nervous . She did great though.
Then on my way home after dropping them off I couldnt stop smiling. I went to the car wash my mom let me have her cleaning lady that day so I just felt like I was getting back on top of things. My house might just stay clean for more than 5 minutes.
Then when I picked them up they only said fun and nice things about their teachers. I am so glad. I couldnt imagine them coming home upset or them not liking their teacher. That would be hard.
3 comments:
I love the photo of all 4 them. Adorable! Their uniforms are cute. Are they at a private or charter school?
Such cute kids! I always have a hard time the first day sending them back and leaving me all day too. Adorable family! xoxo-Amy & Grant
Your kids are so cute! I am the same... part of me misses them when school starts but most of me is thinking about all the things I might actually get done while they are at school!
Post a Comment