Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Trents Bday

Last Saturday was Trents bday. We decided to go up to the cabin on Friday after school. It was a blast. the weather was perfect. and i really mean perfect. saturday for trents number 5 we made a yummy breakfast, then he opened presents, then we went to flagstaff to pick a craft then we grabbed some subway on the way back. when we got back ricky wanted to go for a long bike ride on lake murray road. that is a really pretty long road that he could do one of his long bike rides on. he said as he was riding he got a little teary eyed because on one side of him was 6ft tall sunflowers and on the other was a huge meadow and huge rolling clouds coming in over him. he said it was picture perfect. after ricky got back to the cabin we made trents bday cake and watched Enchanted. Then we had dinner and cake. I think Trent had a great time. How can you not in 75 degree weather. It was fantastic.

On Sunday when we got back Bobby and Mary had us over for dinner for Trents bday. Here are some pics. They are too nice. They all got something for Trent.















1 comment:

Nancy said...

Kristi, your family is so cute, I am endlessly amazed at you and all of your children, you seriously are super mom! I'm thinking I'll try to make some bags to sell, I'm sure you know how busy life gets, and I only have two! I'll post about it when I get around to it, but if you have something in mind that you really want I could do a special order for you, let me know!