Saturday, November 1, 2008
Halloween
For Halloween we went to the annual Rogers party. Rickys parents do a HUGE halloween party every year. This year they added booths for the kids. We started by going to Heather and Dereks neighborhood because it is the BEST. EVERYONE sits outside and passes out candy or food or a prize. One house has made their house into haunted house. Then we went to the next door neighborhood to Ellen and Steves, Ricky parents. It was a blast. The food was yummy and the games and costumes are always fun to see. Ricky was Ironman in his casual attire. We rigged ths LEd light to his chest. I was a witch of some sort that I got from Mary, Race was a skeleton, Kali was a spider, Trent was a storm trooper, Tyson was Nacho LIbre, and Aver was a witch.


















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too cute!! I love Halloween, I have to say this is one of my favorite holidays....
Post a Comment