Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Averi!

My baby is 1! What will I do. I so wish I could just freeze her exactly the way she is. She is so much fun. She is such a good baby. I dont know what my life would be like with out her. Tonight we had my parents, bobby and marys clan and brett and nancis clan over for dinner. Averi got a few new toys. She loves them. She loves her baby doll from Nanci. She was trying to put the bottle in her mouth. She got a new doggy that you pull when you walk. She is not qutie walking yet but she is almost there. She walks if you hold her hand but if you let go she sits. my parents got her a toy that she stands up to play a with a bunch of buttons and tricks on top of it. THANKS guys for coming over!






1 comment:

Naughty Newbee's said...

I cannot believe this little girl is 1 already!! I remember the day you had her and it was like yesterday. She has grown up so much and she is sure a doll....