Friday, March 26, 2010

Jessi

So the kids have been asking for a new dog for over a year. I guess the 10 year old poodle doesnt work for them. :) Ricky and I have been putting it off for so long. The kids have been trying to "sell" their toys on craigslist so they could buy one themselves. Well, I guess their determination worked because we now have a goldendoodle. We got a great deal on her because she was 14 wks when we got her. Her birthday is November 10th 2009. She is getting big already. We wanted a larger dog that didnt shed so we went with the goldendoodle. She has been a great puppy. We are crate training her and she doesnt cry at night in her crate at all. She is awesome. The kids are having a blast. WE went back and forth on her name. Ricky finally names her Jessi, from Toy Story.




No comments: